Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: someone pass me the textures of super mario galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks but especially the textures looking for super mario galaxy 1 and they have them by Are but the link calleron I am sorry my English Argentina
What? To be honest, I understand nothing.
(07-25-2012, 12:36 PM)germanarce59 Wrote: [ -> ]good is what title I would love someone pass me the textures of super mario galaxy is the vercion think Europe has and if they also have that of the legend of zelda wii twinlight princess (there is one where you have no varba vercion? and if not too much to ask thanks in torrent

Let's me translate that for you:

Quote:Hello. As described in the titel it'd be nice if someone could pass me the textures of Super Mario Galaxy (European version preferred). Also if someone could pass me the textures of Zelda Twilight Princess that'd be nice too(Something i don't getHuh) Would be nice if it was a torrent, but direct download is fine too

Why don't you just dump the textures by yourself Tongue
(07-25-2012, 09:02 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just dump the textures by yourself Tongue

I'm guessing he wants a texture pack?
(07-25-2012, 10:19 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012, 09:02 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just dump the textures by yourself Tongue

I'm guessing he wants a texture pack?

Are there even any?
(07-25-2012, 10:35 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=17774

Err, Galaxy != Sunshine. Afaik there are no texture packs for SMG.
ah, my fault. I thought, that razius already released a texture pack for SMG.

He has sent me some texture packs through PM, but it seems that they're still wip (= work in progress)