Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game crashes when trying to run games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FrekiTheWolf

Yeah, sorry if it`s a re post, kinda new to this forum.
Anyway, i checked some other threads, and those who had the same problem as me, it was the case of pirated games. Now,i have only two games, Starfox adventure and assault, a friend of mine made the isos and burned them on a dvd for me, we both have the latest version of dolphin, we checked them on his pc, they both work fine, but when i try to run them, the program crashes, asking me if i want to send that bulls**t crash report to microsoft.
And could someone please explain to me what redumping is, cause i saw that being offered as a solution on few occasions. Checked it out in the forum as well, didn`t make much sense, so anyone might lend me their "Redumping 101 for dummies" ? I`d appreciate it very much.
Quote:we checked them on his pc, they both work fine, but when i try to run them, the program crashes, asking me if i want to send that bulls**t crash report to microsoft.
It's not the iso problem since it does work on his pc . You don't have to redump again
Quote:ATI Radeon X1950GT

Old radeon card driver is sh*t , it won't work well with dolphin
Btw , have you installed Directx June 2010 and Visual C++ 2010 32/64 bit yet ?

FrekiTheWolf

got both the directx and visual, as i said, i did poke around the forum a bit before posting this
oh,and he has a similar pc as myself,maybe he does have a better graphic card,not sure
You used the iso or the dvd ? Only some special drive can read Wii disc
Better to use iso directly

FrekiTheWolf

mounted the ISO several different way and tried loading it directly, to no anvil
say, just a quick question out of the blue, ya think it might work with the older version of dolphin, with me not having such a dream machine of a pc?
Dolphin is hardcore gaming
Even if Dolphin works for you , Assault is the only one can be playable , SF Adventure requires i5 2500k @ 3.7-4.0GHz
Quote:ya think it might work with the older version of dolphin
Try Dolphin r5xxx or r4000 but old dolphin revision is not supported by this forum

FrekiTheWolf

ah,got it ^^
and ty, i`ll try to fiddle with it a bit more, luckily it will work