Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SVN Checkout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well now I'm using the sudo port install for all the stuff like scons, wxwidgets, etc. ,
Once that's done I'm pretty sure It'll work; I did sudo port install before, but now since I finally updated the Macports and SVN binaries, I have to redo it...
It should work when the sudo port install's done.
So I'm almost done doing the sudo port install right?
But then it tries to verify the checksum for wxwidgets and...
---> Verifying checksum(s) for wxWidgets
Error: No checksum set for wxWidgets-2.8.9.tar.bz2
Error: No checksum set for wxWidgets-2.8.9.tar.bz2
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums
???????????????????
Missing Checksums
???????????????????
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Ok, I think I'm getting somewhere, I'm almost completely done updating SVN, Macports, and the dependencies, in other words the binaries altogether, but when i type:
sudo port install libao cairo scons wxwidgets glew
When it gets to glew it says:
---> Activating glew @1.5.1_2
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: Another version of this port (glew @1.5.1_0) is already active.
Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
Macintosh-3:~ Evan$

How do i get rid of the old version??
Ok, nevermind, I found out how to replace the glew
BINGO!!!
Last login: Mon Jul 6 15:57:15 on ttys000
Macintosh-3:~ Evan$ svn checkout http://dolphin-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ dolphin-emu-read-only
svn: This client is too old to work with working copy 'dolphin-emu-read-only'; please get a newer Subversion client

That FINALLY came up!
Now how do I update it??
Im guessing:
$ sudo port uninstall subversion
$ sudo port install subversion

Will that work??
Wow... I just found out I didn't even have macports installed....
Either that or it's just upgrading right now
Can somebody help me out??
I need a Complete list of the ports to install??
like as in a complete list of:
$ sudo port install _______

gcp111

lol, did you update your ports?
$ sudo port selfupdate

then try to reinstall subversion
(07-07-2009, 07:35 AM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, did you update your ports?
$ sudo port selfupdate

then try to reinstall subversion

I tryed that before but it didn't work, now it's a different problem:

Last login: Mon Jul 6 17:23:15 on ttys001
Macintosh-3:~ Evan$ export PATH=/opt/local/bin:$PATHMacintosh-3:~ Evan$ sudo port selfupdateError: Synchronization of the local ports tree failed doing rsync
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: port selfupdate failed: Couldn't sync the ports tree: Synchronization of 1 source(s) failed
Nevermind I tried again and it worked.

Last login: Mon Jul 6 17:35:56 on ttys003
Macintosh-3:~ Evan$ export PATH=/opt/local/bin:$PATHMacintosh-3:~ Evan$ sudo port selfupdateMacPorts base version 1.710 installed
Downloaded MacPorts base version 1.710

The MacPorts installation is not outdated so it was not updated

Well the command worked at least, but the action didn't because I guess i already did update it.
Found the main problem, it's my SVN directory.
It says it's not a working copy.
I've been looking everywhere for a solution but can't find a straight answer on what to do.
Can someone help me out here?
By the way it says:
Svn:warning:'.' is not a working copy
or
Svn:'.' is not a worrking copy

gcp111

(07-07-2009, 01:36 PM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]Found the main problem, it's my SVN directory.
I've been looking everywhere for a solution but can't find a straight answer on what to do.
By the way it says:
or

The command "svn update" updates the software using SVN. Smile It says '.' is not a working copy because the current directory doesn't use SVN.

By installing it from ports you should get the latest version, I don't know why it's telling you it isn't.
You have a really screwed up system it looks like, works fine for me on Linux and Windows. Maybe you should try the Windows version.
(07-07-2009, 03:32 PM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2009, 01:36 PM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]Found the main problem, it's my SVN directory.
By the way it says:
or

The command "svn update" updates the software using SVN. Smile It says '.' is not a working copy because the current directory doesn't use SVN.

By installing it from ports you should get the latest version, I don't know why it's telling you it isn't.
You have a really screwed up system it looks like, works fine for me on Linux and Windows. Maybe you should try the Windows version.

Windows version... for crossover? Because I don't have windows via boot camp yet...
Also I saw that someone mentioned deleting the local.. something local file, local directory, local copy, something like that
(07-07-2009, 03:40 PM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2009, 03:32 PM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]
By the way it says:
or

Windows version... for crossover? Because I don't have windows via boot camp yet...

this things are new, please upload screenshots of mario sunshine on mac, or videos please!

gcp111

(07-07-2009, 03:40 PM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]Windows version... for crossover?

If you have Crossover, sure. If not, try Wine, which is what Crossover is based on. Then you can try some Windows SVN binary. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7