Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can post on game discusion. but here goes :) MH G on emu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i just got MHG (imported ) and proceeded to make an iso so i can patch it with the english patch.
Before i tested on my WII, i wondered how well it would run on dolphin and i have to say it runs at 30fps stable i already did 3 missions (default settings, no tinkering). I do get some glitches with the letters, and display on japa-english, lol.
What i would like to know is if i have to change the language on dolphin to jap, so i can get see the letters without glitches.
Also how hard is for someone to make OR for me to make a Gecko code to see the monsters health?
Can someone please make that code for me?
thank you very much.
Smile
If you tell me what MHG is, i'm sure i can help you.
BTW:
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.
(07-23-2012, 10:36 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]If you tell me what MHG is, i'm sure i can help you.

MHG = Monster Hunter G
@Anti-Ultimate - Actually, OP has all of the correct info, sort of. Specs and Dolphin rev are in the profile. He's not exactly posting it, but to me it's the same difference, as long as we have some way of knowing that info. He also told us the game name (MHG aka Monster Hunter G), and he's got at least a decent description of his problem. He said default settings, e.g. he downloaded Dolphin and started playing. Next time, I'd like to see all of his settings exactly, but it's alright this time.

@delukard - Nevertheless, it's always best to be explicit, so follow what Anti-Ultimate quoted and give all of the necessary details. Anyway, you are using a patch, so glitches might not be unexpected. You can set the emulated Wii's system language by clicking "Config" in Dolphin and looking at the Wii tab. At the bottom, there's a box to change it. I don't know if setting it to Japanese will help, but it's worth a shot. You could always learn Japanese. Hey, it's what I did when I wanted to play games only released in Japan :p

Can't help you with Gecko codes, but there might be guides online on how to create your own.
(07-24-2012, 01:10 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]@Anti-Ultimate - Actually, OP has all of the correct info, sort of. Specs and Dolphin rev are in the profile. He's not exactly posting it, but to me it's the same difference, as long as we have some way of knowing that info. He also told us the game name (MHG aka Monster Hunter G), and he's got at least a decent description of his problem. He said default settings, e.g. he downloaded Dolphin and started playing. Next time, I'd like to see all of his settings exactly, but it's alright this time.

>.< I completely forgot about that
anyways, do what he suggested

Ok ty guys for the responses, I made this thread in case someone wanted to play the game on dolphin.
So far i have finished 6 quests, and the only glitches i have found are audio glitches and The letters sometime not spelling correct (some appear on English and some on Japanese)

BTW in case someone is wondering , there are Codebreaker codes for MH ps2 to unlcok online quests offline, i wonder if those could be used with MHG on wii