Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Invalid File while running Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cynbarrie

Hey, I Just Downloaded the Dolphin emulator and have been playing this one game on it.. but every time i get to certain point in the game i get this popup window that says "Invalid File" I've tried everything i could think of to fix it, but im out of ideas..
anything helps..
thanks <3
Which game is it? Also try a different version like the official 3.0 release. Also try disabling panic handlers
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Pls give us more information, thx.
Yeah try to be more precise :
-which game is it?
-where do you get your issue?
-what are your settings?
-have you correctly dumped your game?
Please read the forum rules before making a new thread. You have not provided accurate PC specs (we don't know exact models of your CPU or GPU), we don't know what game you're trying play, and we don't know what your Dolphin settings are. Saying you've "tried everything" actually tells us very little about what you've done so far to try and solve your problem. We can't play guessing games. You're free to create a new thread with the proper info relating to your issue, however.