Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: conver mh3 save to wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new to the forums , i did a search but the threads that i found weren't clear enough, so i ask this.
How can i convert a save from Dolphin 3.0-721 to a wii.
Here's my story
Almost 1 year ago had a wii and mh3 disk.
I converted my game to .iso so i could load it from usb and have faster load times.
I didn't played that much.
I sold the wii but kept the game.
2 months ago i downloaded dolphin 3.0 and tested my game with it ,and the game ran fine on my pc. i have invested many hours on MH3 and now that i got another wii, i would like to play with the same save that i have on dolphin and play online.
I read some threads about using EXPORT SAVE but i get a "EXPORT SAVE FAILED" error when i try that on dolphin 3.0-710 and 3.0-721
Here are the tools that i have.
.-Pc with windows 7x64
.-Sd formated to FAT(and a way to transfer files from pc to it)
.- wii Smile lol
.-original mh3 disk (but i'm using an .iso to load from usb)
So i ask how can i convert my dolphin save to use with the wii?
thanks for your help

Well after a lot of tinkering i just realized that is almost impossible to do this.
i used an old version of the Emu to convert the save , but it convertsa to .bin file, and there is no save game manager on the wii that can transfer the bin file to the wii.
The wii sees the save file on the sd card but can't move it.
Ahhhh , tbh. i don't want to start form scratch on the wii
old versions do not sign the saves correctly, try anything after revision e5140085bac4 (3.0-9)
make sure that you copy the user/wii/title folder to the dolphin revision that you attempt this with
ty very much.
Can someone help me , how can i tell if i was banned? i wanted to create a thread but i can't!!1
(07-23-2012, 08:52 PM)delukard Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me , i wanted to create a thread but i can't!!1

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23977
(07-22-2012, 08:11 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]old versions do not sign the saves correctly, try anything after revision e5140085bac4 (3.0-9)
make sure that you copy the user/wii/title folder to the dolphin revision that you attempt this with

ok ty, but i'm using Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-710
is that an old version? i would assume that -710 means it's older that the -9?
in the download page all the versions are 3.0- 7**
i tried them all and all of them give me the "Export failed, try again?
btw the emu it's on the desktop not inside the C:
thanks for the repply, i hope i can convert the save to wii.