Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my computer good for wii emulation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use dolphin to play GameCube games.I used to own a GameCube but it died i had my GameCube controller so i bought an adapter and play with the GameCube emu.Now i want to do the same with Wii emulation (buy a Wii remote and Bluetooth usb) when i run GameCube games it works fine but im not so sure on Wii.I Downloaded supper Mario galaxy and opened that and at the opening thing (start screen) it ran pretty good but idk about game-play so here are my specs.

Ram: 8GB
Hardrive space: 640gb
Graphic Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 6620G
CPU: AMD A8-3510MX APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Cores: 4

(HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC)
Dowloading games is illegal and not supported by us. Kthxbye. -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4

(07-21-2012, 06:20 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Dowloading games is illegal and not supported by us. Kthxbye. -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4

I own these game dumbass.How dare you say i pirate! its true that i downloaded off a torrent but i have a legit copy! (a disc) I hate when people assume things.Im no pirate i would never do something like that.I support the developers.
It's still illegal, if you own the game.

(07-21-2012, 06:32 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]It's still illegal, if you own the game.

No it isnt.Do you even know the law? Maybe where you are but not in the USA.Here in the USA you have every right to have back ups of your games as long as you have the game.Please think before you post ignorant comments.
(07-21-2012, 06:32 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]It's still illegal, if you own the game.

Also,All i have heard from you is crap now please answer my question about Wii emulation on my laptop.
(07-21-2012, 06:42 PM)animefreak873 Wrote: [ -> ]

No it isnt.Do you even know the law? Maybe where you are but not in the USA.Here in the USA you have every right to have back ups of your games as long as you have the game.Please think before you post ignorant comments.

Also,All i have heard from you is crap now please answer my question about Wii emulation on my laptop.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal more in the USA than anywhere else in the world.
(07-21-2012, 06:49 PM)poweredbykimchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 06:42 PM)animefreak873 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure it's illegal more in the USA than anywhere else in the world.

you would think so but its not.Can someone just answer my Wii question!
global forum rules:
Quote:Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not.

Closed.