Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my pc good enough? Keep having issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:deal with dolphin running slow for some games or gtfo

[Image: GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png]

Couldn't resist, sorry.
Guys he isn't talking about performance issues. Read the OP next time.
what about intel e5700 @3.00G 3.00Ghz ram 2G + intel g41 express chipset
is that good enough??
(07-21-2012, 04:49 AM)ulil100 Wrote: [ -> ]what about intel e5700 @3.00G 3.00Ghz ram 2G + intel g41 express chipset
is that good enough??

Nope
GPU sucks
Oh for the love of....

This thread isn't even about performance people.
(07-21-2012, 04:54 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Oh for the love of....

This thread isn't even about performance people.

"Mah i5 is ovaheatin!"

"Overclock!"

[Image: 23742663.jpg]
lol love this forum always entertaining anyways back to OP hmm trying random ISOs from my actual collection Sonic Riders crashes soon as i start story mode. Yu Gi Oh 5Ds DT (cant resist a TCG) friends Beyblade S.T.B for G cube the disc was severely scratched when i backed it up (maybe bad rip?) and super mario sunshine goes retard slow then speed up and crash. I play Super Smash Bros Brawl Flawlessy as well as NSMB but Mario Power Tennis (again Gcube ISO) crashes randomly and horrible texture distortion. Its mainly the Game cube games that have issues. But some i play fine like ultimate muscle, Melee, Summoner A Goddess Reborn, Mario Party 7, etc etc. Any help appreciated. My settings are those on the guide post for settings. I believe the OP of that used the same laptop i have.
basically http://dolphin-emu.org/performance.html used this guide my graphics card is different (AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G mine) but i used these settings anyways my pc supports Dx11 does that mean its optimal to use it? Also its not an over heating issue all 4 cores are in safe zone

Markjay24

is their a way to get 40-60 fps without using panic handlers?
What the hell you're talking about? Panic handlers have nothing to do with the FPS rate.
@sicextheo

Don't use the settings from that guide. Use the default settings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4