Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can i run any game at 60fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Diogo1034

I just got Dolphin 3.0 and i'm wondering if i can could play games at 60 fps, my specs are:

Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i3-2350m
Video Card/GPU: Nvidia Geforce gt 540m
Memory/RAM: 8 GB

if i can't can you recommend any good gpu's that can play battlefied on ultra settings @ 60fps as i'm going to build a gaming rig soon Big Grin
No not all games will run at full speed if you were planning on playing wii games ul need to upgrade your CPU (assuming you cant overclock it)

and play battlefield on ultra settings? are you on about PC gaming or...?

Diogo1034

Thanks for your reply, i was planning to play wii games, now i can't and yeah i'm on about pc gaming
Your CPU is decent, most games are playable with Dolphin, but not the demanding ones like SMG1, SMG2, F-Zero GX, Xenoblade, The Last Story etc.

diego Wrote:if i can't can you recommend any good gpu's that can play battlefied on ultra settings @ 60fps as i'm going to build a gaming rig soon Big Grin
What's your budget? And which (web)shop are you planning to use for the purchase?
(07-18-2012, 04:21 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Your CPU is decent, most games are playable with Dolphin, but not the demanding ones like SMG1, SMG2, F-Zero GX, Xenoblade, The Last Story etc.

A lot of games will be playable but NOT full-speed.
Did I said fullspeed? Nope, i said "playable" Tongue
half-speed is playable ?
i3 2350m @ 2.3GHz is not decent IMO .
Mario Kart Wii will run half-speed or may be slower than half-speed
Quote:can you recommend any good gpu's that can play battlefied on ultra settings @ 60fps as i'm going to build a gaming rig soon
Nvidia GTX 680
i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz + Z68 or Z77 mobo
Quote:Nvidia GTX 680
i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz + Z68 or Z77 mobo
A 670GTX is enough to handle ultra settings with 4xAA at 60+FPS.
You don't need to overclock your CPU for Battlefield, it will not give any noticeable performance improvements. This goes for most PC games, except for those which are extremely CPU bound.
Quote:F-Zero GX, Xenoblade
Right click game name in list, check "Accurate Vbeam emulation" and see the magic Smile
P.S. F-Zero GX is absolutely stable with dual core in hashless branch for me.
Pages: 1 2