Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with the 7 Zip EXE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

D-ash

I tried downloading the latest build, R3661, and when I ran the EXE, a Command prompt window briefly pops up and disappears straight away. What could be wrong?
start->run->cmd-> drag and drop exe into command prompt
press enter and see what is wrong

GBrayner

I'm having the same problem, The exe just popup and close, I try to run from CMD but nothing happen, My system is a Windows Vista Home Premium 64bits. any idea?

Thanks in advance!

gcp111

(07-07-2009, 09:40 AM)GBrayner Wrote: [ -> ]The exe just popup and close, I try to run from CMD but nothing happen,

What do you mean nothing happens?

exes = bad idea, even if they're compressed better

GBrayner

(07-07-2009, 11:49 AM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2009, 09:40 AM)GBrayner Wrote: [ -> ]The exe just popup and close, I try to run from CMD but nothing happen,

What do you mean nothing happens?

exes = bad idea, even if they're compressed better

Sorry if I'm not clear anough, What I mean is the softwarer don't works, its don't even start, I'm doing something wrong...
The download file was downloaded incompletely. Try redownloading the file. The actual file is about 4.71 MB. Make sure your file is the same size.
That's just problem with website's download, try downloading again until it is complete