Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darknsith

Is there any way to deal with the black textures at all?

i have it working just fine--framerates are smooth and beautiful.....just wondering if anyone with the new releases and stuff got it working w.o the black textures (e.g. rasengan, neji's kaiten, etc.). for some reason naruto GNT 4 works perfect but this one has the black texture stuff. any help owuld be greatly appreciated!Big Grin
I Tried and couldnt find a fix! looks like you just have do deal with it!

maybe just imagine the rasengan is black and alls good ;D

Darknsith

(04-02-2009, 06:25 PM)GoldPhoenix0 Wrote: [ -> ]I Tried and couldnt find a fix! looks like you just have do deal with it!

well gosh darnit that sux...hopefully a future update will fix this problem. oh well...ebon raengan ftwSad

MarioMadness

(04-03-2009, 04:15 AM)Darknsith Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2009, 06:25 PM)GoldPhoenix0 Wrote: [ -> ]I Tried and couldnt find a fix! looks like you just have do deal with it!

well gosh darnit that sux...hopefully a future update will fix this problem. oh well...ebon raengan ftwSad
You Chould try Turning Off Optimizer Quantizers or how ever its spelt, Or Right Click on the game and go to propites and turn on Projection hack
hi i finally found the way to cancel the black textures just all you have to do is turn disable destination alpha pass on (it is in the GFX plugin on open GL)and all the black textures will be gone just a more little black and .

i thank the dolphin team so much about the great job that they do

(sorry for my bad english)