Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: more ram useless for dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
more ram useless for dolphin?
currently i have 2 gb ddr3
gonna buy 2gb corsair 1333 mhz ddr3 for my some pc games.

so is more ram useless for dolphin?
Yes. You won't see a FPS more.
(07-15-2012, 07:45 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. You won't see a FPS more.

so cn i play wwe'12 wid my current specs
2GB for windows 32bit
4GB for windows 64bit
You may gain a few FPS if you move from 32bit to 64bit version of Dolphin
Quote:so cn i play wwe'12 wid my current specs
If you overclock your CPU to 3.6GHz then yes
You can play this game, yeah, but i doubt that your CPU can handle it well. The Intel Pentium is too weak for Dolphin (in most games). Overclocking your CPU would help, but you need a good CPU cooler.

@admin89: Yeah, but he have to install Windows again (this time, he have to install the 64-Bit version). Atm, he uses Windows 32-Bit. Dolphin 64-Bit only works with Windows 64-Bit.
Déjà Vu
@OP I think I've seen this question somewhere
...Never mind
(07-15-2012, 07:59 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You can play this game, yeah, but i doubt that your CPU can handle it well. The Intel Pentium is too weak for Dolphin (in most games). Overclocking your CPU would help, but you need a good CPU cooler.

@admin89: Yeah, but he have to install Windows again (this time, he have to install the 64-Bit version). Atm, he uses Windows 32-Bit. Dolphin 64-Bit only works with Windows 64-Bit.

i guess my gpu has already a cooler it' zotac geforce 210
(07-15-2012, 08:15 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Déjà Vu
@OP I think I've seen this question somewhere
...Never mind

it's widout fan passive cooler
And what about your CPU? Do you use the stock cooler or a decent aftermarket one?
(07-15-2012, 08:44 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]And what about your CPU? Do you use the stock cooler or a decent aftermarket one?

i don't overclock it cuz i don't have cooler
(07-15-2012, 08:45 PM)Abhi Roat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 08:44 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]And what about your CPU? Do you use the stock cooler or a decent aftermarket one?

i don't overclock it cuz i don't have cooler

hope you have one...and even if you have a stock one you can still OC' just not as much :p