Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mario kart wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to run my mario kart wii rom it will start but stay on the initial black screen and stay at 0 FPS. i do not have a wii mote but i plan to play with a CG controller for the game is that a problem? aswell my rom is 2.6 GB i want to know if this is the usual size for a wii game.
Sounds like a bad dump. Redump your game. I haven't dumped any of my Wii games yet, but I don't think your ISO file should be 2.6GB unless you used something like WiiScrubber. At any rate, your current file is most likely corrupt, since you get the infamous black boot screen.

"CG" controller? Do you mean GC (GameCube)? If so, I think you can use Dolphin's GCPad just fine with Wii games that support GC controllers (MK Wii, SSBB, etc). Just make sure you have the GC controller setup before you try to play.
the program that im using to redump isnt working on my drive does any one have a DL link i could use and yes i do own the gamei just cant find my disc
Sorry, but although you own the game, downloading the ISO still illegal.
Global forum rules Wrote:Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not.
Bye!