Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HP Pavilion dv4-4172la Slow Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aeroreyna

I have a HP Pavilion dv4-4172la laptop, that have a dual graphics cards, and quad-core, i run so others games good, but dolphin run slow, i try gamecube mario sunshine and wii marios bros wii, the run so slow, and i canĀ“t change it with configurations, someone can help me?

Thanx
Well I guess I'll just look at your specs......oh wait.

"Quad core" is not a cpu. We're going to need a lot more information than that.

aeroreyna

Sorry I continue loocking and find here a case like mine, just have to use K10STAT to overclock, and can run 100% mario wii :3

I said that my laptop is dv4-4172la you could find information on google. but thanx
Typing "HP dv4-4172la" or "dv4-4172la specs" into google just gives me links to purchase replacement batteries for the laptop for the first three pages. You can't buy the laptop anywhere and HP doesn't have any specs for it on their website. I doubt anyone is going to be able to find the specs for this thing online. It would be a lot easier to just run dxdiag.
(07-13-2012, 02:16 PM)aeroreyna Wrote: [ -> ]I said that my laptop is dv4-4172la you could find information on google. but thanx

We're not here to do Google searches. Post all the information needed or the thread gets closed as the rules state.

Quote:i try gamecube mario sunshine and wii marios bros wii, the run so slow

You can worry if these games run slowly. Unless you've been really wrong with your settings...
Be more precise about what your processor is and eventually post your settings