Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help you gaiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ohai gaiz I wants to Dolphin with my inspiron.

P6200 2.13 ghz
Intel HD
4 GB RAM

What can gayme I run you gaiz?
Tongue

(I know its a weak laptop, just curious.)
And hey, I posted specs.
For all those wondering the P6200 is a clarkdale derived mobile cpu (arrandale since it's mobile). Dual core, no ht, no turboboost, memory capped at 1066 MHz, 3MB L3 cache.

It uses an intel ironlake IGP clocked at 667 MHz.

I think both the cpu and the IGP are going to give you trouble depending on the game. WW, NSMB, and animal crossing MIGHT run ok.
(07-13-2012, 12:53 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]For all those wondering the P6200 is a clarkdale derived mobile cpu (arrandale since it's mobile). Dual core, no ht, no turboboost, memory capped at 1066 MHz, 3MB L3 cache.

I think both the cpu and the IGP are going to give you trouble depending on the game. WW, NSMB, and animal crossing MIGHT run ok.

Was hoping for WW, yay.
Anyone else?
I said maybe. Your cpu is probably powerful enough but I'm skeptical that the IGP will be able to handle WW at 1x.
(07-13-2012, 01:14 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]I said maybe. Your cpu is probably powerful enough but I'm skeptical that the IGP will be able to handle WW at 1x.

Meh. Not for gaming, only a bonus.
(07-13-2012, 01:07 PM)werewolfyman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2012, 12:53 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]For all those wondering the P6200 is a clarkdale derived mobile cpu (arrandale since it's mobile). Dual core, no ht, no turboboost, memory capped at 1066 MHz, 3MB L3 cache.

Was hoping for WW, yay.
Anyone else?

Some WiiWare games...
MM9 and 10 would be fun...
(07-14-2012, 01:17 AM)werewolfyman Wrote: [ -> ]MM9 and 10 would be fun...

They are. I got few WiiWare games. Castlevania Rebirth and Contra Rebirth are good games too
Brawl!!1!
(07-14-2012, 01:39 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Brawl!!1!

Maybe Melee, but I doubt brawl.
Pages: 1 2