Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Computer crashs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lucious

everytime i run a game the computer simply crashs after a while. the game runs fine for a few minutes and it then crashs no messages or errors. My computer is just a dual-core do thing thats the problem?
No one can give you answer unless you provide more info . Just saying dual core , there are many dual core CPU that i don't even bother to list all of them
Download CPUZ to check your specs (CPU , GPU/Graphic Card , Ram , OS)
I hope you mean dolphin crashes and not your actual OS as thats a serious problem
And tell us which game it is too
Be sure to read the forum rules before posting:

Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

In addition to the PC specs admin89 mentioned, and the game name LordVador mentioned, we need your Dolphin settings. Click the Config button in Dolphin and look at the General tab. Also, click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. These are usually the most relevant settings we need to know when diagnosing Dolphin problems.