Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Best Speed for low CPU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My pc is low.
İntel dual core e5300 2.60ghz
ati hd3400
2gb ram.
I wanted best dolphin emulator version for best speed.Which dolphin version best speed?
Sorry for bad english.
Try the official Dolphin 3.0 release - This version is perfectly balanced between speed, stability and accuracy Wink And try the settings for best speed -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23618

Thanks but still some games slow. When Dolphin 4.0 be released?
A well-known quote:

It's done, when it's done! Wink
(07-11-2012, 10:28 PM)1ht1baron Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but still some games slow. When Dolphin 4.0 be released?

Just so you know, higher version numbers don't equate to making games run faster. Dolphin gets more accurate over time, and has a tendency to become more demanding on the same hardware. As a result, some games run slower, but this is not always the case, and some speedups are introduced into the code.
Quote:Thanks but still some games slow
Your CPU is slow , your GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirement for lowest resolution
What do you expect ?
Which games are you trying to play?
I tried this games but low fps:
Lord of the rings aragorn's quest (wii), naruto shippuden dragon blade chronicles (wii), fifa street 2 (gamecube).
I want play high fps and bad quality. Which dolphin svn version best speed?
not very demanding games. admin89 is right.

(07-11-2012, 10:52 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]your GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirement for lowest resolution
What do you expect ?

İmage quality is not important to me. I want play high fps and bad quality. Which dolphin svn version best speed?
Pages: 1 2