Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ВUG! Thе Lеgеnd of Zeldа: Тwilight Princеss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug, it is not possible to play again (does not help any buttons)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vnah4ni2rx796d1 (emergency save,usual saved will not be able(sorry, google translate))

a)
CPU: AMD ATHLON 4400+ 64 dual core, 2,3GHz
RAM: 2GB
GPU: GeForce 9500GT 512mb
Operating System: WinXP (32)

b) Dolphin build used: Dolphin-win-x86-v3.0-716

c) Dolphin settings: ????? (in attachments)

d) Tried to play. Called titted chicken and the game is buggy. (ie can not move ( buttons does not respond, but the game is going on (but did not get to play, since it is not possible to do this action. In general, it is time to explain ....))):

1. raised (pick up) "chicken"
2. Called(choosed) her
3. BUG! (it is not possible to continue to play)
FPS 15-30
Just a small hint: If you at least try to write full/correct sentences in your native language, the google translation would be much more understandable.
lol, it's not everyday that people report problems with "titted chickens" here :p

Anyway, a couple of other guys had this exact same problem with Oocoo. My advice is to just leave her alone. You can beat the whole game without ever once using her, and it's probably the most direct way to avoid the crashes.
Well so it would be desirable to enjoy game. Somehow possible correct this mistake?
And with productivity in this game nothing can be made? (sometimes FPS falls to 12-15.(With any settings.))
(07-11-2012, 02:02 PM)Cubone Wrote: [ -> ]Well so it would be desirable to enjoy game. Somehow possible correct this mistake?

I haven't seen anyone post a fix for this error. You should try using the official 3.0 release instead of the latest ones (3.0-716 for example). Like I said before, the best way to avoid this error is just to not use Oocoo. She only teleports you back to the temple entrance, and you don't have to use her to beat the game.

(07-11-2012, 02:02 PM)Cubone Wrote: [ -> ]And with productivity in this game nothing can be made? (sometimes FPS falls to 12-15.(With any settings.))

The low speed is most likely a hardware issue, your computer's too slow. Your settings look fine for the most part, but for this game, I don't think you need the External Frame Buffer (XFB) so you can disable that. Also uncheck Cache Display Lists, it provides little speedup and more often than not it will simply crash Dolphin.