Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New to Dolphin, kind of, help please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Prediquette

Howdy all,

It's been ages since I've used Dolphin; in fact, think the last time I did, was to play N64, yeah, anywho. Tongue

I just had some questions that I was wondering if anybody could help me with. I'm still attempting to navigate around the site, and have a couple curiosities:

- I see a lot of stuff about "optionally" setting up a Wii-Mote, but was wondering if it's possible to use keyboard/mouse with this?
(I may have a gamepad setup soon, but would love to know that a KB/Mouse can be a safe fallback irregardless.)

[Disregard question below, found the listing in the wiki! Big Grin]
- Is there a list anywhere of confirmed games that have compatibility?
(As great as it is, I'm truly hoping to find I can run my discs of Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Animal Crossing (Wii), Super Mario Party, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and House of the Dead.)

(Think these are my only boggles for the time being, but should any other questions arise, will add them to this post.)

Thank you all massively in advance. Angel
Compatibility List ------------------> Here

Yes you can use mouse and keyboard as wii remote. It shouldn't be that difficult to setup. If you know how to setup a gamepad it works exactly the same way.

Prediquette

(07-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Compatibility List ------------------> Here

Yes you can use mouse and keyboard as wii remote. It shouldn't be that difficult to setup. If you know how to setup a gamepad it works exactly the same way.

Coolness, thanks a bunch for the fast reply! Cool You rock! Wink