Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Free Look Shenanigans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was playing Goldeneye when and I thought that it would look pretty cool if there was a 3rd person mode, so I decided to use Dolphin's free look option to change the camera. That's when I came across...

...THIS
[attachment=7991]
I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

So I was wondering if anyone on the forums has come across anything the developers don't want you to see using the free look option. If you have please post.
I don't know what that is, but I've seen Skyrim do worse without any non-developer-caused problems.
What is that?
I thought it'd be awesome to have TimeSplitters 2 as a 3rd Person Shooter, but I found out the game only displays your guns with Free Look, not the rest of your model, so you're just a ghost basically :p

I also had a look inside the containers on the Space Frigate in Metroid Prime, the ones that shake like there's something inside. There's nothing inside, obviously, but it's been bothering me for years to know for sure.
Off-topic, but to your TS2 comment, too bad Timesplitters 2 didn't have any blood in the game, it seems kind of plain without blood when being shot. The game would have been much better with it, but that's Nintendo for you.
(07-10-2012, 12:45 PM)Reznor Wrote: [ -> ]What is that?

What's what? Are you talking about the free look option or the picture?
I've encountered much worse pictures during dolphin development, believe me xD
Starscream Wrote:The game would have been much better with it, but that's Nintendo for you.
Didn't Nintendo give up on censorship with Bad Fur Day? Even GE&PD had some blood. I think this is more a avoid a M rating thing. GTA3 probably made some parents stop buying M games.