Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem with Audio in Starfox Adventures. Audio is sometimes choppy and slow in scenes when they talk could someone help me?

DSP HLE (fast)
Audio Backend XAudio2
48000 Hz
Try using LLE audio, its more accurate but needs more power, if that i5 is a 2500k you should have no problem
(07-09-2012, 05:48 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Try using LLE audio, its more accurate but needs more power, if that i5 is a 2500k you should have no problem

Failed to load DSP ROM ./User/GC/dsp_rom.bin

This file is required to use DSP LLE.
It is not included with Dolphin as it contains copyrighted data
Use DSPSpy to dump the file from your physical console.
You may use the DSP HLE engine which does not require ROM dumps.
(Choose it from the "Audio" tab of the configuration dialog.)

Failed to initialize DSP emulator!

Edit: I have Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (6M Cache, 3.10 GHz) not the 2500k
You have to dump two files if you want to use LLE. -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103
(07-09-2012, 05:58 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You have to dump two files if you want to use LLE. -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103

umm I don't know where to put those files with no Wii option I have

dsp_coef.bin
dsp_rom.bin
dsp_rom.ds
dsp_rom_dissasm.txt
dsp_rom_readme.txt

Ok i put those files in gc but the LLE is even more slower than HLE O_o
If you have no Wii, the only way to use LLE is the reversed iROM from LM1234.

But this iROM works only in games, which use the Zelda uCode. And StarFox don't use this uCode afaik.
(07-09-2012, 06:11 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]If you have no Wii, the only way to use LLE is the reversed iROM from LM1234.

But this iROM works only in games, which use the Zelda uCode. And StarFox don't use this uCode afaik.

Then what I can't do anything about it the audio is slower with delay 2 sec I think. I can disable the music and cutscenes ;/
If anyone had that problem please help

EDIT: I fixed it change FPS to Audio and it solves the problem
Try to set Framelimit to "Audio". Maybe this can help a little bit.
(07-09-2012, 06:23 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set Framelimit to "Audio". Maybe this can help a little bit.

It fixes the problem but sometimes the audio in cutscenes is faster than mouth sync