Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Laptop good enough ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ntel® Core™ i7-3610QM Processor
• Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit
• 17.3" Full HD Anti-reflective Display (16:9; 1920 x 1080)
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 675M discrete graphics (DDR5 4G VRAM)
• Accelerated performance with MSI TDE Technology
• Full-color programmable backlit keyboard by SteelSeries
• Killer Game Networking
• MSI Cooler Boost Technology
• Dynaudio Premium Sound Speakers with THX TruStudio PRO™
• 1.5TB (7200RPM; 750 x 2 in RAID 0)
• 12GB DDR3 1600MHz system memory
• Blu-ray Disc burner
• USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
• HDMI 1.4 (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) output
• Built-in 720p HD webcam
• Gold flashed audio jack ports with amplifier
• 802.11 b/g/ n Wireless LAN with Bluetooth

Can I play GameCube games and wii games ?
It depends of which games you plan to play
metroid prime 3 corruption , super mario galaxy 2 , epic mickey , the legend of zelda skyward sword , etc

can i play ?
Quote:Don't list your specs and then run off. Listing your specs (PC hardware information) and then asking what speeds you should expect would not be a valid post. Other things are needed from you, like exactly which games you want to play and what level of graphic detail you want or expect. Depending on the game, full-speed can be achieved on an average PC or the game could need a PC that is very powerful. It's not a simple all yes or all no answer (unless your PC is really outdated), so give more details when you post.

Always the same... Dodgy

Edit: I guess, i was some seconds too slow. I agree with LordVador Wink
These games are demanding ones. You'll get good performance but not full-speed. Especially in SMG2
why not full speed ?
Your CPU isn't good enough to get full-speed (and you won't be able to overclock)
but I can run those games ?
the last question: has a button for overclocking, there would come running at maximum speed ?

Run, yes.

Run at Fullspeed, no.

Run satisfactorily, we don't know what you'll be satisfied with, try it, and if you aren't happy, then we can tell you to buy a new computer.
ok thanks !!!
Pages: 1 2