Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin error x4502
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rishilvmeiling

i just bought a naruto shippuden gekito ninja taisen original disc which cost me $70++ but when i play it dolphin says error x4502 and some things like shader.... so can any 1 tell me how to fix tht because it took me a very long time to save up tht money pls i dun 1 my hard saved money go bye bye Sad
Forum Rules Wrote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Read the rules before you post please, they're there for a reason.
And post a screenshot of your error message
Have you dumped the disc?
update directx and get .net framework installed. after that reboot and try again. if not it's just a bad rip. (given your PC has sufficient power to boot the disc.)

rishilvmeiling

(07-06-2012, 09:03 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]
Forum Rules Wrote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Read the rules before you post please, they're there for a reason.

my dolphin is 3.0-716 dirty im using windows 7 64 bit i dunno the rest
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

When you provide all the information needed, you can post another thread. If you don't know the information, you'll have to find it.

1) Exact error message
2) Exact PC specs

Closed.