Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: hi all wanted to know how he would travel with this pc dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smilegood as the title says it wanted to know how I would travel dolphin with the renewal of hardware that makes cpu: intel core i5 3570k with a bit of say 4.0 ghz oc 8 gb ram ddr3 1333mhz Video: amd radeon hd 5450 1gb ddr3 (I change it to a 7770 GDDR5 Smile) well that's all from and through and this excellent forum felisidades bye from ArgentinaBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Tongue

thanks for all the answers I need a bone from 7000 series amd I pensava down in a 7770 edition but I quen ghz or will I get results
Remember to get a z77 motherboard with reasonably good reviews, and to get an aftermarket cooler for the CPU. If you then OC they system to 4.2 GHz, you should be able to play all that is playable with good speed.
i use a p8z77-v pro motherboard, lots of features and doesnt break the bank.
Great, but don't get a 7000 series amd card, they're not optimized for emulators, using the d3d11 backend you wont even get performance out of your card. Get a Nvidia equivalent like the 550 ti or go with AMDs older series for instance the 6850/70. Good luck.