Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Gladius (NTSC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gladius (NTSC)

[Image: 561233_front.jpg]

About the game
Gladius WIKI

Emulation Status & Speed
  • What works: Pretty much everything game-wise (see below).

• What does not work: Cut-scene sound has issues, (garbled, high pitch voices) didn't try LLE.

• Region differences: Only tested NTSC.

• Emulation Speed: Average, 50%, more or less (see below).

Configuration
  • Dolphin revision: Dolphin r6000 - 64-Bit (current revisions cause the game to not boot, current at this time is 3.0-716, the same goes for the latest official release, 3.0).

• Settings: Disable dual-core or the game will freeze. MMU speed hack needs to be enabled in properties. Other than that, use the settings for best speed.

• PC Specs: In my signature

Screenshots

[Image: glad1a.jpg]

[Image: glad4.jpg]

[Image: glad5.jpg]

[Image: glad6.jpg]

Just to say that PAL version works with Dual Core disabled too. LLE solves sound issues in cutscenes.
Played with r6505. Doesn't work with Dolphin 3.0
This game is actually not half bad for a turn-based game once you get into it a bit. I was surprised. Though with LLE, no dual-core and the MMU speed hack being needed, it's going to be slow going.
Yeah it's a good game. It's slow but not that much. And if you know the game you can do without cutscenes. It prevents you from using LLE Smile
After playing this game for a while, I'd like to see this one work with dual-core one day. This is one game I'd like to play through at full speed.
I doubt this will work, but...does it work if you disable dual core, but have LLE on thread?
r5000 works with dual-core and the TLB hack.
Making some progress in the game.

[Image: saveyg.jpg]

[Image: 28934054.jpg]

[Image: 10897935w.jpg]

[Image: urss.jpg]

[Image: togoi.jpg]

[Image: ventb.jpg]

[Image: affip.jpg]

[Image: arcaneq.jpg]

[Image: mappaj.jpg]