Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin 3.0 freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, whenever i trying to play 'My Pokemon Ranch'', the dolphin 3.0 emulator starts freezing. There is not a error code or something like that. I know i didnt post some information, but i dont know which one is needed.

I had first ''your nand dump is incomplete'' or somethng like that error.

So i was checking this thread and it worked (the last 2 posts)

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=9744

But then the game is just freezing.

Disable Panic Handlers
Thank you, but instead the freezing there is a black screen now.
OK. Could you post a screenshot of the error message you got?
There isnt one.
Re-enable Panic Handlers and you'll get the error messages. These are messages before freezing that interest me
I guess you mean this?

''Unknown pointer 0xffffffff Continue?'' Before the menu comes where you can choose a game this error message appears. It will freeze when i choose ''No'' and it will not freeze when i choose ''Yes'' but when i start the the game, then it will freeze.

Sorry for my english.
In your first post you did mention a message about an incomplete NAND dump. This is the message I'd like to see and eventually the message that follows this one.
Btw your english is fine
I guess it was like this

''There must be a ticket for 00000001/00000002 : Prolly your NAND dump is incomplete.''

Im not sure if it was exactly like this, but since i ''solved'' the problem, i didnt give much attention to it.
Try to use this method :
(01-05-2012, 03:43 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Skid and LPFaint99 : Thanks
After 3 hours I finally got the game working Tongue. I used IOS249 and not IOS17. I tried with ES_LAUNCH branch, with Dolphin 3.0 and with last builds (3.0-223 at least). So for guys that would like to play this game and couldn't here is what I've done :
1- I got a wad from NUS Downloader (Look at this page http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader)
2- I placed the wad into the "content" folder of the game
3- I launched the wad with Tools/Install wad. Nothing happens but the famous ticket is created Tongue
4- I Disabled Panic Handlers and started the game. Btw the game works like a charm Big Grin
For lazy guys (like me Wink) Just create a ticket/00000001 folder and place the ticket :
Enjoy guys Big Grin

EDIT : You have to know which ticket is needed to choose IOS. It should be mentioned in your error message
Pages: 1 2