Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is Pokemon Colosseum or Falsebound Kingdom Faster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TB-RPGOD

I have download Yugioh the falsebound kingdom and it ran very, bad. So would Pokemon colosseum be easier to run on my pc?

(For some reason it wouldnt give me access to starting a thread in the Games section of this Forum, sorry.)
Downloading Wii/GC games is illegal and against the rules. kthxbai.

TB-RPGOD

That iso file is one i ripped and had on cloud storage to wipe my pc. Its my own copy. I remember using different settings for Dolphin but not much worked, is there a thread/post for lower end machines on this forum?
Quote:So would Pokemon colosseum be easier to run on my pc?

It won't. Don't expect more than 15-20 fps in battles.
Btw you should get at least the same speed in Yu-Gi-Oh. This game isn't really demanding
Quote:That iso file is one i ripped and had on cloud storage to wipe my pc. Its my own copy.

sorry man, but you mentioned the word "downloaded". and it's pretty rare, that people save their dumps in a cloud storage. you should have written that in your first post Wink

Anyway, your CPU seems to be quite weak. You can gain some FPS more (or not) if you try the settings for best speed -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23618
No one seems to remember the quote below that they were supposed to have read and had to click before they were allowed to register.

Quote: I'd rather not be banned, so I won't talk about downloading games

Oh well.

Closed.