Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mii Content Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, it is possibly the Mii content to dump if so in which ordner this must be copied.

(to the Mii content for eyes,nose,mouth...)

thank you for yours answeredAngel
ok what was the question?Huh
(07-04-2009, 05:32 AM)kangaroogreen Wrote: [ -> ]ok what was the question?Huh
just like us all he's missing eyes, mouth and stuff like that

for some odd reason omegadox has it working and it should have to do with a complete dump of your wii
however im using my bro's dump and it fails too so idk :/
My dump also shows nothing.
Hey @daco, so is called it I would have to do the complete Wii Dump. Is there then now a functioning Dumper/dump tool for it?
I thought a dump of the Wii file system or nand was a complete dump? :o
i had already a nand/filesystem dump(wii os "playable") and in this do not contain it
It would be nice to have a fully functional Wii OS, it would add a nice touch to launching and playing homebrew. It could also allow for tinkering around with the internals/functionality of the Wii OS/Menu without the risk of bricking your Wii.

Full functionality such as working and installable channels that can be launched. The ability to install and launch wads, homebrew, VC games through the Wii menu or by using the homebrew channel. Also the ability to launch backup disks through the disc channel on the Wii menu, as well as an option to automatically boot the Wii OS as soon as Dolphin is launched.

Best of all no hacks needed to get homebrew functionality using Dolphin.