Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can my pc run dolphin at good framerate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys i want know if my pc is not so bad... because i have an AMD processor.

Phenom ii x4 965 black edition @3.4ghz
nvidia gtx550ti oc edition @970mhz ddr5
ram 4gb ddr3

I don't overclock the processor because i have only the default dissipator and i don't have the thermal paste too.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmeWmtH96js&feature=player_embedded" there's a video test used my processor seems good or i'm wrong?

I don't really want play at fullspeed yet
Which games do you want to play?
Quote:i want play super mario galaxy btw maybe not in full speed.

This is one of the most demanding games. If you want to use LLE in SMG, pls note, that your CPU can't handle it. SMG with LLE needs Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz /i5-3750k @ 4.0Ghz+
(06-29-2012, 08:13 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Which games do you want to play?
Quote:i want play super mario galaxy btw maybe not in full speed.

This is one of the most demanding games. If you want to use LLE in SMG, pls note, that your CPU can't handle it. SMG with LLE needs Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz /i5-3750k @ 4.0Ghz+

I don't rlly know what this is, can you explain me the LLE?

#The DSP LLE Recompiler is a DSP Emulator Engine which emulates the sound and music very accurately. But a high end CPU is needed if LLE is enabled cause the games must run @ fullspeed. Otherwiese, LLE can't operate accurately -> Sound and music will stutter etc.

so far everything clear?
(06-29-2012, 08:59 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]#The DSP LLE Recompiler is a DSP Emulator Engine which emulates the sound and music very accurately. But a high end CPU is needed if LLE is enabled cause the games must run @ fullspeed. Otherwiese, LLE can't operate accurately -> Sound and music will stutter etc.

so far everything clear?

Not if you enable vbeam and disable idle skipping Smile
(06-29-2012, 08:59 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]#The DSP LLE Recompiler is a DSP Emulator Engine which emulates the sound and music very accurately. But a high end CPU is needed if LLE is enabled cause the games must run @ fullspeed. Otherwiese, LLE can't operate accurately -> Sound and music will stutter etc.

so far everything clear?

Ok all clear, i don't care of music ;D

so i can run dolphin if i don't chek the LLE? like 70-80% framerate?
Without LLE , dolphin will crash when you get the grand star
(06-29-2012, 10:20 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Without LLE , dolphin will crash when you get the grand star

Ok so... if i check it will lag badly? Sad

For sure
Pages: 1 2