Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with settings (skyward sword)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rouse

So I've been trying to get a good frame rate with skyward sword but I'm not having much luck. Here are my specs

Intel i5-2450m 2.5ghz
AMD Radeon HD 7670m
8gb Ram
It says I'm using intel graphics but it's using the amd in game I think; switchable graphics :/
I'm getting around 20-25 fps and it's inconsistent alot of the times. Here are my settings
[Image: image.jpg]
If you have an AMD GPU, why is your adapter set to the basic Intel HD graphics? Check to see if there is another adapter option. If there isn't and you really do have an AMD GPU, then there is some bug that you need to work out that I'm not really equipped to help you with.
Why do you have "BAT" and "MMU speed hack" enabled? They're not needed for this game.

Rouse

(06-28-2012, 01:21 PM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]If you have an AMD GPU, why is your adapter set to the basic Intel HD graphics? Check to see if there is another adapter option. If there isn't and you really do have an AMD GPU, then there is some bug that you need to work out that I'm not really equipped to help you with.

I know I'm using the AMD
[Image: Untitled.png]
Hmm, that's interesting. The thread admin89 linked to gave me the answer to that weird graphics thing, my bad.