Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is my computer good enough to run wwe 12 wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

the viper 2012

I want to buy a computer and I want him running the game wwe 12 Wii and these specifications
Intel® Core™ i5-2400 3.1GHz Processor
Samsung SyncMaster S19A300B 19 inch LED LCD Monitor
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024MB GDDR5
Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9 1.5v
Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9 1.5v
The game will be playable. But this game is demanding so you'll need to overclock to get a good speed. Have a look to the official thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20153
Yeah, try this instead:

I5-2500k
GTX 550 TI
(Z68 motherboard of your choice.)
(06-27-2012, 10:22 PM)werewolfyman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, try this instead:

I5-2500k
GTX 550 TI
(Z68 motherboard of your choice.)

I can personally verify that those specs are great for Dolphin Big Grin GPU's good for 4X IR, and once overclocked, the CPU will handle most games at fullspeed, even with LLE audio.
I personally couldn't afford a Z68 motherboard or an i5 2500k.
If I did I would've had to use the HD 3000. (ugh)

Regretting it a bit because I never knew that you got presents after graduating High School.

Ah well...Smile
Well, my rig was a college graduation/birthday/Christmas gift (all three happened last December) and I never thought to ask until I started getting interested in Dolphin. At least you weren't stuck with a GMA X3100 Wink Anyway, that's a bit off-topic.

@OP: IIRC, the GTX 560 is more expensive than the 550 Ti, but both will do great with Dolphin. Unless you're into PC gaming, you can save yourself some cash by going for the 550 Ti. Though, if the price difference isn't much (haven't checked it myself in a few months) or if price isn't an issue, might as well stick with the 560 then. Just my two cents.

There's always the GTX 560 SE.