Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suggestion-gamecube-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

syddavies

The main reason i downloaded your emulator was to play gamecube games on it not wii games. however most of the games i'm able to play on my pc are Wii games. i would really appreciate if in the next release lots of effort was put into making GAMECUBE games faster and more stable as wii games seem to be running alot better.
but again, thats just me.
okay.
(06-27-2012, 07:52 AM)syddavies Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason i downloaded your emulator was to play gamecube games on it not wii games. however most of the games i'm able to play on my pc are Wii games. i would really appreciate if in the next release lots of effort was put into making GAMECUBE games faster and more stable as wii games seem to be running alot better.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Be specific, name some games and whatever problems you think you have with them and fill out your profile with your exact PC specs. If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, this will be closed.
(06-27-2012, 07:52 AM)syddavies Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason i downloaded your emulator was to play gamecube games on it not wii games. however most of the games i'm able to play on my pc are Wii games. i would really appreciate if in the next release lots of effort was put into making GAMECUBE games faster and more stable as wii games seem to be running alot better.

lulz
The two platforms are nearly identical internally. More than 99.999% of dolphins code is not platform specific. Dolphin uses the same code to emulate your games regardless of whether it is a GC or Wii game, it does not distinguish between the two in any truly major way.

CiroConsentino

I tested three GameCube games and they work great, and at full speed (60 fps always):

Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion

naughtydog2k3

Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia doesn't work quite as well....
Closed.