Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ayuda por favor con prosesador para dolphin / please help with dolphin processor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hola: D lo que susede es que me encanta emular wii especialmente the legend of zelda skyward sword y me anda muy lento a 16 fps y quiero combiar mi prosesador para correrlo en resoluciones altas x3 o x4 bueno estoy pensando irme por un i53570k? que dicen me dara buen rendimiento? me recomiendan otro? que tal iria con el amd bulldozer fx 8150? gracias desde ya un saludo desde argentina : D /

hello: D what is that I love susede wii emulate especially the legend of zelda sword skyward and I walk very slow at 16 fps and I want my prosesador combiar to run it at high resolutions x3 or x4 good I'm thinking of going for a i53570k? they say I give good performance? I recommend another? that this would go with the fx 8150 amd bulldozer? thanks and greetings from from Argentina: D
Write in English pls >.<
Get the 3570K

Do not get a fx 8150.

You will also need to buy a better graphics card to run at 3x.
ok Smile xd
what I wonder is how many ghz oc he'll have to do? and if it will be well to say a 3570k intel core i5 and AMD Radeon HD 7770 and 8 gb of ram, hai can pull me good fps and graphics?
Quote:and if it will be well to say a 3570k intel core i5 and AMD Radeon HD 7770 and 8 gb of ram, hai can pull me good fps and graphics?

Yes.

If you get a good aftermarket cooler you should be able to OC to 4.4GHz.
Here's a better translation (by me):

Hello Big Grin What happened to me is that I love to emulate the Wii, especially the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, but it goes very slowly, like 16 fps and I want to change my CPU so that I can run games at high resolutions (x3 or x4). Well, I'm thinking about going for an i5 3570K? What do you say, will it fix my problem? Do you recommend a different CPU? Should I go with the AMD Bulldozer FX 8150? Thanks from Argentina Big Grin