Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin on Mac Mini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have set up a mac mini, running osx 10.7.3, 2.5 GHz, 8 GB ram.

I purchased an IR bar, and 2 Wiimote plus (RVL-CNT-01-TR).

I installed several versions of Dolphin, currently running the most recent version, 3.0-710. I can start up games and play them using the keyboard interface.

The problem that I am having is using the wiimotes to control the emulator, there are bluetooth connected to the computer, and can get them pseudo connected to dolphin but they dont do anything.

I have read alot of posts online and have been trying things for days, now making a call out for help to see if there is a ninja who has gotten this configuration to work.. ???

-ethan
To be more specific about the connection issue. I connected the wiimote with the onboard mac mini bluetooth and connection can be made.

I can start up Dolphin and go to wiimote menu. Attempt connection by other pressing ( "the red sync buttion" or "Wiimote buttons 1&2" ) in conjunction with pressing the refresh in Dolphin wiimote menu.

No vibrate, all nights flashing...

Please post if you have some idea.

Getting close to 100 views.

Is there some bit that needs to be changed in Dolphin sourcecode?

Bought two different types of controllers, tested them with several builds of Dolphin. Unfortunately, same symptoms.
(06-27-2012, 01:54 AM)macdonaldethan Wrote: [ -> ]Bought two different types of controllers, tested them with several builds of Dolphin. Unfortunately, same symptoms.

Try posting in the controllers thread.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=20