Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Directx9.dll plugin for people that don't see it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I took this from an earlier build and tested it. It works to some extent.

Just put it in the plugins folder.

[attachement deleted by Mod : add source damnit]

iswimwith

are we supposed to use this? it said in the main sticky that opengl is better, that directx9 plugin is old and outdated. clear this up for me. trying to get the best performance.
(03-30-2009, 12:45 PM)iswimwith Wrote: [ -> ]are we supposed to use this? it said in the main sticky that opengl is better, that directx9 plugin is old and outdated. clear this up for me. trying to get the best performance.

Opengl is better but there are certain "Other" purposes for this plugin
(*cough* ripping) So I decided to put it here.
now it works but when i try to start the game it freezes. what for options must i take?
(03-30-2009, 09:47 PM)Mariostar Wrote: [ -> ]now it works but when i try to start the game it freezes. what for options must i take?

Which game?

EDIT: I think this thread is useless now. There's another new build that has directx9 working.
its mario kart wii. when the race starts it freezes. it has around 7 fps. sometimes shortly 40.
Just go here:

http://www.molykeia.com/

anhd download the latest version
the latest version doesnt work. i cant unzip it, because the data is damaged.
Actually, it's probably not downloading the full file. It seems to have a problem of only downloading half the file most of the time. The whole file should be around 4.1 MB.

MarioMadness

Most the time if dolphin says its not there you just got to update Drivers lol
Pages: 1 2