Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fixed Skyward Sword! One more Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fially got the game backed up and working!!!! When I loaded the game up it asked me to connect the Nunchuck but I'm playing the game with an Xbox 360 controller what do I do?
Anyone?
I figured it out but the game runs Super Slow on my computer How can I make it run faster here's my computer specs!
(06-20-2012, 09:42 AM)puglover Wrote: [ -> ]I figured it out but the game runs Super Slow on my computer How can I make it run faster here's my computer specs!

Get better specs! Big Grin No, seriously, settings alone usually don't bring about dramatic speed boosts. Overclocking, or improving your computer can, however. Having said that, try using these speed settings first. If that doesn't work, then you'll probably have to look at hardware-based solutions. I think your CPU is fairly weak for Dolphin, and you don't even know your GPU, which might be a bottleneck too. Additionally, it would help if you define "super slow" as an FPS count, or game speed percentage.

The FPS is at 30 and 31 the speed goes from 70-90ish.
The FPS just dropped to 21 lol
(06-20-2012, 11:23 AM)puglover Wrote: [ -> ]The FPS is at 30 and 31 the speed goes from 70-90ish.

Are those the results of the speed settings? Or are those the speeds you were getting beforehand? At any rate, the NTSC version of SS is 30 FPS max, so 21 FPS as a low should be very acceptable in terms gameplay.

I have it on the default settings when it gets to the title screen the speed is in the 20s and FPS is at like 5. Lol
(06-20-2012, 11:23 AM)puglover Wrote: [ -> ]The FPS is at 30 and 31 the speed goes from 70-90ish.

With your specs 70% speed in this game (20-25 fps) is a good performance