Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Several issues in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Guys I will start by super mario galaxy when I play it it seems like I play in slow motion while frames are playable from 20-25 FPS most of the times so its not lack of frames causing this also the same happens with Wii Sports slow motion gameing

Resident Evil 4 works fine with nice FPS reaching 30 FPS but there are sound glitches like repeated sounds and sounds that are heard in wrong places or buzzes you name it

on playing zelda twilight it works until the memory page shows up then it loses connection with Wiimote and I can't press any button or point and I have no idea why this happens Sad

These are my settings :

[Image: 173.PNG]
[Image: 274.PNG]
[Image: 354.PNG]
[Image: 428.PNG]
[Image: 526.PNG]
[Image: 623.PNG]
[Image: 720.PNG]
[Image: 815.PNG]
[Image: 916.PNG]

I have an intel Core2Quad Q9550 and a GTX480 card

is there any thing wrong I can fix ??

thanks

First thing to try is lowering your Anti-Aliasing to 4x (or none) and overclock your processor for more game speed. I'll let others respond more since I'm short on time. I'm sure they'll explain what LLE is and why you should use that for sound issues.
Quote:I will start by super mario galaxy when I play it it seems like I play in slow motion while frames are playable from 20-25 FPS most of the times

For this game you'll need to overclock. SMG is one of the most demanding games

Quote:Resident Evil 4 works fine with nice FPS reaching 30 FPS but there are sound glitches

DSP LLE is needed to get better sound in this game. Meanwhile sound won't be perfecct in RE4 (and RE series in general) even with LLE

Quote:on playing zelda twilight it works until the memory page shows up then it loses connection with Wiimote and I can't press any button

First try to press Alt+F5. You can also try to check Alternate Wiimote Timing in Game Properties (by right clicking in your gamelist)
Man All Problems Solved !
with mario turning off the Anti-Aliasing does the trick infact all games now run @ 100% speed after turning Anti-Aliasing OFF !!!! Damn wish I knew that before ! you dont even need it the graphics looks Amazing @ 1080P resloution without it
with RE4 the DSP LLE does the trick you need the Wii Files though which are Copy Righted Materials !
with Zelda the ALT=F5 Does the trick and restores my connection

thanks guys for your help