Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Assistance Requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sylux102

[/align]Hello. I recently attempted to play Robotech: Battlecry (great game) and got errors (the shader at line 84 one). So i messed with the settings and it was working fine, so I tried it with MP2 also and it worked great. But then i think i messed with the settings again and now it gives me the error again. Could someone please help me?
Robotech Battlecry should work fine with Dolphin 3.0 I had a positive report about this game (read the thread in my sig)
Also could you precise what CPU/GPU you got?

sylux102

The only GFX Adapter I can select in Dolphin is "Intel® G965 Express Chipset Family" and my CPU is

"Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80GHz 2.79GHz"
Your specs are not good for Dolphin. You need a "real" graphic card

sylux102

That doesnt make sense, I was playing the game like ten minutes ago. It was slow, (around 20 FPS) but it was working. Now it gives me errors. How do I fix it?

If it helps, here are all of my current settings (that dont work). They go from options top to bottom (enabled)

Graphics Config:
General
Direct3d9
Intel (mentioned above)
1280x1024(fullscreen res(i dont use fs anyway))
auto

Enhancements

1xNative 640x528
None
1x

Hacks(i think this is what i messed with)
Ignore Formant Changes
EFB Copies - Virtual and RAM
EFB - Disable
Disable PerPixel Depth
Quote:Operating System: Vista
Processor/CPU: Intel
Video Card/GPU: Intel
Memory/RAM: 2.0
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: r7683 32bit

(06-19-2012, 08:22 AM)sylux102 Wrote: [ -> ]Now it gives me errors. How do I fix it?

Errors that you didn't bother to tell us about and that we're supposed to guess about? Intel is not a specific enough processor. Intel is not a specific enough GPU. r7683 is old and unsupported, use a new build. Fix all that nonsense and start again.

Closed.