Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to put this in the Game Discussion forums and it won't let me, so i posted it here.

Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes. Got it last night and started playing this morning.

From jump its slow. It takes FOREVER (like 3 minutes) to get it to the language screen. No biggie. Check your email or something. Once you load it, and your controllers are set, it goes. Now for me, the title menu animation starts at about 30% speed, and immediately goes 100% after a minute. By the Title Screen, I'm gone.

Once you select New Game/Load Game, it loads at about 50-70%, depends if its a new game or saved. If its a new game, here is where the problems come into play.

New game you have to go through the cutscenes, and there is no skip option like previous Lego Batman game. I can hear Vicki Vale's reporting, and then after that ALL DIALOGUE voices stop. I have music and sound effects. Cut scene slows to about 38%, but it goes 100% after it's done. I just have no voice track.

From there its playable, the speed idles between 70%-100% depending on where in the game you are at but no voices.

I know the game just came out. I'm at the Harvey Dent level and haven't been able to hear any voices, and then game has dialouge.

Has anybody else had these problems?

CPU: AMD Phenom X2 Quad Core @ 4GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Radeon HD 4850 & NVidia GeForce 420
Have you tried LLE? (won't help with you speed problem [will make worse XD], but may help with your sound problems)
(06-18-2012, 05:29 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried LLE? (won't help with you speed problem [will make worse XD], but may help with your sound problems)
Yes I have. No go. The audio just flat out doesn't want to play that vocal track.
Did you try another Dolphin revision, e.g. the latest git version or the official 3.0 release?
(06-18-2012, 06:43 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try another Dolphin revision, e.g. the latest git version or the official 3.0 release?

Yes. Still the same problem persists.
Can you post your Dolphin settings pls? (as screenshots if possible)
This game is unplayable to me. It actually works fine till I go up the stage to harley, they it just crashes. If I use hle, the intro sound goes out of sync. If I use lle its in sync, and if I use lle interpreter I get the same thing but slower.

running dx9...
And where are your settings? Without settings, i just can say two things:

1st - Try to redump your game
2nd - Try another Dolphin revision
My settings are default except:

Graphics:
Direct39

DSP Emulation Engine DSP HLE emulator with Dsound Backend at 44Hz

CPU Emulator Engine: JTTL Experimental Recompiler.

Everything else is default.
Right now I'm 6 boards in. Unlike the previous poster I got through Harley Quinn. I've fought her, Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow.

Im at the point in the game Superman has just saved us from the Joker's flamy factory. No dialogue though, and looping with the audio track.

Speed has been okay once you start the level up and go.
701 - not working
702 - can beat harley now, but wiimote disconnects constantly
same results with JIT and JITIL with dx9

This game is like zelda SS were normal speed is 30 fps and 60 is double.