Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Remove game properties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally gave one of my games game specific settings, and I'm not sure how. I think I clicked "properties" by accident and think that's what did it.

Anyway, this broke the game because it set the game with default settings, or all settings turned into off position or something, and one of the settings was DSP HLE off.

The game is now running slow after I made it work again, and I would rather have it have the same settings as all my other games which run smooth than have mess with the settings until it works, changing them all for no reason.
I'd like to know how to do this for the future too.

TL;DR: Is there a file I can delete, or a setting I can set so that game wont have game specific settings for how it runs?

Thanks!

Edit: Worked out how myself, went into the properties of the game(found by right clicking the game in dolphin), then I clicked "edit config" down the bottom of the window. This opened the config file for that game(I think for ONLY that game), I found the location of this file then deleted it. I restarted Dolphin and the game had it's original settings.

If anyone else has this problem, hopefully this post is helpful.
delete all the files in user\gameconfig then reunpack\reinstall the version you were using
He already figured it out.

Quote:Edit: Worked out how myself, went into the properties of the game(found by right clicking the game in dolphin), then I clicked "edit config" down the bottom of the window. This opened the config file for that game(I think for ONLY that game), I found the location of this file then deleted it. I restarted Dolphin and the game had it's original settings.
heh, Edits should be marked in bold >.<