Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AlTW115

Whenever I press f9/f10 to adjust the volume while in-game, the emulator keeps bringing up the window to select a file too. I turned off the hotkeys for both of them but it still keeps doing it regardless. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I am also using a gamepad to play if that might affect anything.
Try going to the hotkey settings and clear the hotkey and then reassigning it back to the keys you want.

AlTW115

That did it! Thank you, I had not thought of doing that.[/align]

pebes34

is there a way to change the "take screenshot s" option to a different key or even disable it?
Sure.

Just click on "Options" -> "Hotkeys" and choose any key.
Use the space bar to clear it
I'm facing a similar issue, my keyboard volume keys keep opening the File Load window. I've cleared the hotkey but it's still happening and it's very annoying. Maybe this is a bug because this wont happen when Render to Main Window is enabled. Updating to the latest rev didn't fixed the problem. Any ideas?
try setting it and re-clearing it, or (with dolphin closed) open user/config/dolphin.ini
check in the section [Hotkeys]
if you have "Open = 0" change it to -1
I've tried both and the problem persists. I have a Spanish distribution keyboard btw.

EDIT: When I cancel the Open File dialog I have a pop-up with the message "Invalid File". I don't know if this is normal behavior when cancelling this dialog.
Bump. So.. is this a bug?