Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD Starts then crashes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Acer sucks. I got a laptop from them, and it took 1 year to be repaired and then it broke again.
What exactly "broke"?
It made errors at startup, would not work, and was just utter junk.
Now I use a dell. Dell rules.
Kelton2, you need to learn when not to comment random crap. You keep saying random things in places you shouldn't and resurrecting threads to make stupid comments. Please stop. Get back on topic or go to the random thread.

@guy who actually needs help do what I said earlier in the thread.
Sorry. I think from now on I will stick (ON THE ENTIRE FOURMS) to dolphin stuff, because post count does not count in delfphino plaza.
Do please stay on topic though, and by that I mean all of you. Even when others go off-topic, that's not an invite to do the same. Just a friendly reminder Wink

@OP - As Axxer mentioned, it's possible to get bad dumps (even after redumping one or two times). You can download a tool that generates MD5 hashes for files (google around, plenty of free ones out there). Once you have the hash of your dump, compare that a hash of a verified working dump from online databases like Redump.org or GameTDB.com. If your hashes match up with theirs, your dump is fine, and you'll know the problem lies elsewhere. If they don't match, then keep redumping until they do, then see if that solves your issues. When getting the hash from an online database, always make sure the regions are the same.
Pages: 1 2