Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Triforce game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does dolphin support triforce games like Mario kart GP? cause last i heard it only supported one. If not are there any plans for triforce support?
In theory yes, in practice no.
(06-14-2012, 07:20 AM)kenshen Wrote: [ -> ]Does dolphin support triforce games like Mario kart GP?

No.

(06-14-2012, 07:20 AM)kenshen Wrote: [ -> ]are there any plans for triforce support?

Doubt it, at least not soon.

:O wow that was fast ... and thanks you see credair on another forum released quad force but it only plays and will only play Mario kart i just wanted to see if i could play f zero ax oh well.
There is the potential to do it, but you'd probably have to write most of the code yourself, as few people want to emulate it, as few have a legal copy of the roms as well as the original machine, which you are technically supposed to have to do it in most countries.
In fact, maybe try something like MAME. I've not used it for anything 1992 or later, but in theory it should do it. Again, it could be the same 'in theory' as we have, though.
I Can't code but will learn how to though...
Bear in mind, you'll be signing yourself up for a ton of work, unless you recruit other wannabe triforce emulator users.