Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 7zip package won't extract.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last thread. My 7zip package which I downloaded from the main site will not open. A CMD box just opens and closes.
You probably not fully downloaded it
(07-02-2009, 06:50 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]You probably not fully downloaded it

I did. It was a complete program. This happens all the time with programs like this for me. 3:.

I will transfer from my main to my laptop.

Rev 3404 right?
[Image: 59121694.png]

Can I have a .rar version of rev 3404?
Yeah Rev 3404.
Try opening it with 7zip or Winrar, when its open select all the files and drag and drop them to a new folder (don't matter where the new folder is, just make it on ur desktop if not sure).
Then it must work.
This is self-exracting archive, no need for WinRAR or 7zip
open a command prompt (start->run->cmd) and drag the exe in the window
press enter and tell us what it says
It works now. Linux problems? I had uninstalled linux, But I was still using windows. Thanks.

GBrayner

(07-03-2009, 01:22 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]open a command prompt (start->run->cmd) and drag the exe in the window
press enter and tell us what it says

I'm having the same problem and use command line dont work to! :S I'm doing something wrong...

thebrowncub

Having the same problem.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebrowncub/3698795275/

Error: Cannot open file as Archive

Using Windows 7 RC
any help would be great

Hell_Creepy

I'm having the same issues here, nothing I do seems to work. I even tried winrar and (I didn't think this would work anyway) changed the file extension from .exe to .7z and .rar. Would it be possible to set up the same download differently? Have a second download link with one that is uncompressed, or still compressed but with a different compression program?
Pages: 1 2