Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so guys i recently got the Xenoblade Chronicles Ntsc version and i was playing it for 5 hours in constant 27-31fps when suddenly i arrived at the Refugee camp where i just rescued Juju from the monsters on the falls, my question is after arriving at the refugee camp how can i start talking to sharla because everytime i try to talk to her shulk always says "Listen [color=#32CD32]come back later[/color]" what does that mean??? can anyone please teach me....
Don't make a new thread when there are already several on this game. In fact, this isn't really our problem, so look for Xenoblade walkthroughs elsewhere on the interwebz.

*Reported*
@devilscorner next time search a little bit more. You can post your question in the official game thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=14588
well im not that stupid but when i try to make a new thread in the game discussion the forums won't let me and idk why so please don't say anything that can degrade a person integrity

@AnyOldName3 wow so people here don't help other player who are having an anonymous problem in a game ( and you thought im not using a guide walk-through?? duh its obvious im using one and all the walk-through guide doesn't have this problem) so please if don't want to help just don't reply, so harsh people are in here... so im not going to post in this forums

but thanks to the people who made this emulator and f*ck you other people who won't even try to help
Quote:please don't say anything that can degrade a person integrity

I didn't say such a thing

Quote:when i try to make a new thread in the game discussion the forums won't let me and idk why

This isn't allowed to new forum users.

Ask your questions in the thread I linked. You have more chance to get an answer in there. That's why I suggested you this
(06-10-2012, 10:06 PM)devilscorner Wrote: [ -> ]well im not that stupid but when i try to make a new thread in the game discussion the forums won't let me and idk why so please don't say anything that can degrade a person integrity
It won't let you create a new thread there because we don't want you to create threads like this.

Closed. Go to the game thread or, better yet, search for some walkthrough.