Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay partner wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!
I've been testing out Dolphins Netplay quite a lot in the last few weeks. I've came to the conclusion that, even with the safest possible settings it can desync, however it can still keep it's sync for quite a long time. But thats not the case here (well, somewhat it is, i want to see how good it woks over county-size distances with higher pings hehe)!

I've been playing this very "old" game with two friends of mine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but lets say, i win every single time, and that's getting sort of kind of boring. And by every single time, i mean 31 - 0 in a row for example..

I Would like to find someone who wants to play a bit, preferentially from Europe (I'm from Portugal) due to GamePlay latency and which can run the game in fullspeed (even if only under dual core, a few tricks can keep the game synced for quite a bit with it activated).

I have the European Pal Version (which includes 50 and 60 hz modes) of the game btw.

Anyone up for a match?

PS: It Would be cool to have a topic just to find Netplay Partners, i think. It would at least save the creation of Unique topics like this one!

Ekusa

I''l netplay you at brawl or mario kart Smile

Well, I only own the Game Cube Mario Kart version (don't own Brawl). It requires a really fast computer, because this game can not sync with anything but Single Core mode. i5 / i7 2xxxK or 3xxxK @ 4.5 Ghz, i think it's the minimum for that game. Send me a PM if you want to play!

Anyone else interested, specially in the Sonic Game, say here or just say a PM! I Also Own Sonic Riders, wich works, but desyncs quite a bit some times, even in the safest settings, still, the desync is easily spotted and a Restart of the track fixes it.