Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ok now thats sucks you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i updated my hardwere...(fot somreasons..one of them was wii since i loe playing games...)
now i have:
P8H61-M LX PLUS verion x.0x bios updated
4 gig ram memory
windows 7 32x
geforce gtx 560 superovercloced
intel i5 3550
and still

games i have troubles in the following:
pandoras tower- the game syuck very little but it does sometime
lotr aragorns quest- the stuck at the beginning
i belive that i have a desent pc to for dolphin to run every game at the higest settings no?
please your opinion
(06-05-2012, 11:55 AM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]i belive that i have a desent pc to for dolphin to run every game at the higest settings no?

There is no such thing. I cant say how the games you mentioned should be running tough, as I dont own them.

Anyways, post you settings.
Keep in mind that there are certain settings and games that are needed/not fully playable. New hardware will not change that. If you are talking about slowdowns, then you should have gotten a processor that overclocked more liberally.
so what my processor i5 3550 is not eanouge for it?
it stucks even on an medium settings...
[Image: yow5ntcjm3mz.png]
[/quote]

so what do i have to do i order to play this smooth?
please help me work this out guys please
Quote:Keep in mind that there are certain settings and games that are needed/not fully playable.

What he means is that there are certain games that aren't going to run full speed no matter what.
all rihgt but if want to play 80% speeed
the problem is the game going to an "infinty loop" and you can here the sounds repidtely return itself
so i guessing a softwere problem...(cause iknoww for sure i have really goos pc)....
any one play this before?
maybe i shouly use an older/newer version of dolphin in order for this to work?
have anyone encounter the same probelm with this game?
Please translate that mess into english. Then people might be able to help you.
(06-06-2012, 12:42 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]all rihgt but if want to play 80% speeed
the problem is the game going to an "infinty loop" and you can here the sounds repidtely return itself
so i guessing a softwere problem...(cause iknoww for sure i have really goos pc)....
any one play this before?
maybe i shouly use an older/newer version of dolphin in order for this to work?
have anyone encounter the same probelm with this game?

Might want to lay off the vodka there, sport.Rolleyes

"Can I play at 80% speed?" Probably.
"After a while the game's sound starts stuttering/repeating endlessly." Not sure what you mean.
"I'm guessing this is a software problem, because my PC is above average." (and your PC IS above average by a good margin.)
"Has anyone played this before?" -Probably.
"Should I use a newer or older version of Dolphin to fix this?" I dunno.
"Has anyone else had this problem with this game?" It is quite likely. (A forum/wiki search would do wonders.)

Much better.
ok yeah i didnt sleep for like 20 hours so sorry for my english

is there anyone that can give real help
(not - sercastic notes that dont do good to anyone excpet the person who makes them which rise his self-esteem for some unknown reason)
i really want to play this game +
i post my settings and my pc...
tnx for the help guys
and what i mean by "infinite /endleslly loop" or "repetating endllesly" is that the game crush and i hear the last "3 sec" sound over and over and over again....
(in c and c++ its called infinite loop)
(06-06-2012, 02:57 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I didn't get any sleep for like, 20 hours, so I'm sorry for my English.

Is there anyone that can give real help?
(Not - Sarcastic notes that don't do any good except for raising Werewolfyman's self-esteem.) - and they don't by the way- @Grammar Nazi
I really want to play this game and
I posted my settings and my pc...
thanks for the help guys
What I mean by "Infinite /endless loop" or "repeating endlessly" is that the game crashes and I hear the last "3 sec" sounds over and over and over again....
(In C and C++ its called an infinite loop.)

I'll help you.
Just try to be more concise and use spellcheck.

I'm going to bed.
I'll help you in the morning.
KTHXBAI.

Pages: 1 2 3