Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3DTV Play - 3D recognized but not shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright. So I used Background Input, D3D9, Fullscreen res 1280x720, Internal res: Auto(Window Size) and "3D Vision". When I start the game my 3D TV notifies me about the 3D-Signal being recognized. But it is not 3D, meaning the scenery stays on the flat screen. Using the NVIDIA hotkeys Ctrl-F3, Ctrl-F4, Ctrl-F5, Ctrl-F6 has no effect.

What now? How do I let the hotkeys pass through?

BTW: The anaglyph mode works.
Don't everybody speak up at once!
You asked a detailed question about a feature that less than 1% of our users utilize. Did you expect an immediate answer?

Now to answer your question: What revisions have you tried? Does it work in dolphin 3.0?
Quote:You asked a detailed question about a feature that less than 1% of our users utilize.
It's a feature that more than 50% of our users utilize.

(06-06-2012, 08:50 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Did you expect an immediate answer?
YES!

Quote:What revisions have you tried?
3.0-688 and 3.0-687
Dolphin 3.0 cannot load wbfs files.
Alright, I made it, it works now. But I cannot pinpoint the reason why. If you have the same issue I can tell you which settings I have so you can copy.
(06-06-2012, 10:23 AM)Arthur Mück Wrote: [ -> ]It's a feature that more than 50% of our users utilize.

Whose users? not dolphin's.
(06-06-2012, 10:23 AM)Arthur Mück Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You asked a detailed question about a feature that less than 1% of our users utilize.
It's a feature that more than 50% of our users utilize.

lol wut
(06-08-2012, 08:57 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Whose users?
Dolphin's users of course.
(06-08-2012, 09:53 AM)Arthur Mück Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2012, 08:57 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Whose users?
Dolphin's users of course.

Name 5
Even though he's wrong that's still an unreasonable request extremedude.
Pages: 1 2