Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Slow Motion with 3D or something like that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have a weird question:
why does my laptop goes perfect (Except for many glitches) with Just Dance (All of them) and Michael Jackson The Experience but tooootally slow with other games? (Happy Dance Collection, Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou, etc.)
Are they something like, not in 3D? The ones that go slow are obvious 3D, but the others seem weird, though Michael Jackson's looks 3D.

I tried everything, but they go slow motion when the 3D characters moves (Everything else can go even more than 100%)

Model: HP pavilion dv6 notebook PC
AMD turion X2 dual-core mobile RM-74 2.20GHz
ATI mobility radeon HD 4530 series
RAM: 4GB

Here they told me it's really weak but there must be a way because I say it Big Grin
The games you're playing are not really demanding games but your processor is weak so you couldn't expect too much
Isn't there any way, like a speed hack? And why do Just Dance goes fine? Confused
Post the settings you're using
Quote:And why do Just Dance goes fine?

because this game seems to be less demandind than others.
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/performance.html

I have the ones there. And in the properties of the games I have "On" the ones that say ON = Fast

And why do you need such a good computer? Confused
Well I hope my brother lets me use the laptop he bought when it comes. Is multi-threading really good?
Well, the performance guide is outdated. Pls post your settings as screenshots because you're using a much more recent Dolphin revision than in the guide.

Quote:And why do you need such a good computer?

There were several discussion about this topic, pls use the forum search.
Most of this dance games are made of planar surfaces with images or videos projected onto them, mixed with some 3d elements and fancy effects for the whole scene. Since there are no camera movements or intensive polygon rendering, this games are not too demanding. However your cpu can be a problem even for this games, specially if you are on a laptop (mobile cpus are, in general, slower than their desktop counterparts).
http://postimage.org/image/dcfe23hzp/full/

I choose the options that it says that are faster

Edit: But I don't have problems with Just Dance... Why do they put so many camera movements in dance games? You can't see the character to dance that way xD
Some settings are not okay:

Uncheck
* Disable Fog
* Disable Lighting
* EFB Copies to RAM (instead of RAM set it to Texture )

The rest is okay.

Pages: 1 2