Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Site problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some unknown reason, I have two people who gave me a negative comment and claim that I have asked them for ISO'S. I have never talked to anyone here before in my life and do not need to ask anyone for anything. What's going on here?

What's your problems Diddy Kong and wesker87. Why are you making things up?
Seems like a mistake, the only thing I found you was asking for was Dolphin r3622, You'll usually find the latest version in General Discussion.
How can such a mistake happen? How can two people claim that I asked them for ISO'S specifically when that never happened?
I don't knowSad
Sorry for bad welcome to the forum
thought id be a pal and give u a positive to make up for it ;D
Whats the point of this thread.
Sorry if this hurts you, but you sound like a "Whiny Baby"
I thought you asked for Iso's even though apparently that's not true.
I simply followed along without there being evidence and that's my error.
Long story short, I simply hate Pirates.
The point of the thread is that I have two fools who posted negative comments on my name and accused me of something that was not true. I wanted to know why that happened and to get it fixed. Maybe try reading and comprehending things more carefully before acting in the future.
I've complained about it as well and was basically told to stfu. I guess some feel the need for mass rep orgies and abuse of the reputation system. I commonly see the system abused when someone else does not like someone, when someone slips up or makes a mistake. It's commonly used against n00bs/newbies who ask a question that has been asked in the past, like it or not the search function isn't exactly efficient.

I personally feel the reputation system should be removed, I feel there is too much abuse of it and some comments that are left are sometimes downright rude and inconsiderate. Also when the n00bs get angry, they start spamming the reputation system and gives everyone negative reputations.

I seen quite a few members accused for something and slapped with a negative reputation for things that never even happened, even myself has been the target of such reputation spamming or abuse.

gcp111

(07-02-2009, 12:30 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I personally feel the reputation system should be removed,

Agreed.

You state your opinion alot, don't you? Tongue
Simple,
1 - Never use the reputation system to give a negative rating, mods will warn or ban if they have to.
2 - Always follow a criteria when adding +1 (helped you, useful in this forum, makes dolphin better).

Most if not all of these rating problems, are a reaction of not following the 2 steps.
Yes, reaction, you are the one to throw the first stome.

Just take this example, give me a -1 and i will give you a -1 for no apparent reason.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2